This list consists of lawyers who are willing to work with online victims on a contingency basis. Since many victims are unable to afford a lawyer or find other legal help, we're hoping this will help more victims fight back.
If you do not see a lawyer for your state or the state of your harasser/stalker, please look at the Additional Law-Related Resources list below. If you know a lawyer who will work with online victims on a contingency basis, please ask them to contact us about being listed here. IF YOU ARE BEING HARASSED ONLINE, DO NOT USE THIS FORM. YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE.
A comprehensive attorney resource can be found at http://www.attorney-hq.com.
The presence of an individual or organization on this list does not constitute an endorsement by WHOA.
- Bennet G. Kelly, Founder
Internet Law Center
100 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 950
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- William R. Robinson, Esq.
Website: GrayRobinson, P.A.
301 E. Pine Street, Suite 1400
Orlando, Florida 32801
Not available for contingency work but may be consulted as a resource.
- Kermit Goodman
- Wattendorf & Nary, P.A.
56 Dover Road (Route 108)
Durham, NH 03824
- Neil Addison
Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1LE
- Timothy Lawson-Cruttenden
Lawson-Cruttenden & Co
10-11 Grays Inn Square, London, WC1R 5JD
The above info was taken from the Harassment Law UK web site.
Additional Law-Related Resources:
- The National Crime Victim Bar Association
- TheLaw.com offers informative articles and one-on- one real-time chats with attorneys
- Nolo.com is a one-stop resource for doing your own legal research
- Findlaw.com houses all the forms, statutes and federal regulations you'll need
- LawOffice.com offers listings of attorneys nationwide
- Martin-Hubbell Lawyer Locator
- WashLaw Web
- JustAnswer.com: Lawyers answer you by email for $15.00, 24 hours a day.
*WHOA does not endorse any of the attorneys listed here. We list them as possible sources for help for those who have been harassed online. We have included the information as provided to us, and are not responsible for any errors or ommissions. As always, get a written contract with any professional with whom you do business. Make sure that you have thoroughly read and understood the contract before signing it.
Copyright © 1997-2016 WHOA.